The 6th CDD International Conference 2020 has been organized by colleagues from:
- Phytomedicine and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Excellence Center (PPBEC)
- Drug Delivery System Excellence Center (DDS)
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Prince of Songkla University
- Drug and Cosmetic Research and Development Unit, School of Pharmacy, Walailak University
- College of Pharmacy, Rangsit University
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Phayao
- Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
- Bangkoklab and Cosmetic Co.,Ltd.
- Ouay Un Osoth Co.,Ltd
The scientific theme of the 6th CDD International Conference 2020 is “Natural Medicines”.
Exhibiting works at "PSU Research Expo2020" 14 February 2020
at The 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center
Online lecture : The e-international conference "Colloquium-2020" on 11 - 13 June 2020
Topic : A Green extration for development of a Nutraceutical for Cancer Prevention.
Speaker : Prof.Dr.Pharkphoom Panichayupakaranant
Discussion: Thai herbs stimulate the immune system about Covid-19 On 10 March 2020
At Learning Resources Center Floor 14
M. M. College of Pharmacy is organizing an International Webinar on
“How to Improve the Quality of Phytomedicine” on 25th June 2020”
at M. M. (Deemed to be University) Campus, Mullana, Ambala (Haryana)
Assoc. Prof. (Dr.) Pharkphoom Panichayupakaranant, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutical Botany,
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Prince of Songkla University Hat-Yai,
Songkhla 90112, Thailand